Cybex Sirona M SensorSafe2 Ferrari
Taking Pre-orders. Expecting ship date February 28th.
Inspired by the Formula One racing division of the luxury Italian auto manufacturer, the limited-edition Scuderia Ferrari version of the Cybex Sirona M adds flashy red details and the iconic Ferrari logo to this innovative convertible car seat.
The Cybex Sirona M is the only car seat that keeps your child safe not only with its crash-protection features, but with innovative technology that alerts parents of potentially unsafe situations.
SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into the chest clip sends alerts to both a vehicle receiver and a smartphone. The alerts notify parents when the child has been accidentally left in the car, helping to avoid unthinkable tragedies. Alerts also sound when the child unbuckles themselves in a moving vehicle, when a child has been seated for too long, and when the back seat has become too warm or cool.
Usable from birth to 65 pounds, the Cybex Sirona M includes other features that make the seat easy and comfortable, like a 10-position recline, 12-position headrest and magnetic seat belt holders for easy entry and exit. In a safety feature unique to Cybex, the seat includes an adjustable linear-side impact protection system—pods that extend from the sides of the seat to absorb up to 25% more energy in a crash.
- SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into chest clip (see next section for more details)
- Rear-facing and forward-facing
- Adjustable linear side-impact protection absorbs up to 25% more forces in a side collision
- Energy-absorbing shell reduces forces to baby in a crash
- 12-position adjustable headrest grows with your child
- Magnetic belt holders make it easy to get child in and out of the seat
- Seat reclines to 10 positions to find the right position for your child and your car
- Removable infant insert provides support for 5-11 pounds
- Can be installed using LATCH or vehicle seat belt
- LATCH connectors can be removed with innovative one-pull system and stored in seatback
- Dual belt adjusters ensure a tight fit
- Harness pads with anti-slip backing and comfort-padded buckle cover ensure a comfortable fit
- 5-point harness
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Rear-facing dimensions (fully reclined): 18.5"H x 20"W x 29"D
- Forward-facing dimensions (fully upright): 25"H x 20"W x 21.5"D
- Product weight: 24.7 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: Birth to 40 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: 22 to 65 pounds or 49"
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return.