BOSS Boys Reversible Down Padded Gilet
BOSS Boys Reversible Down Padded Gilet
BOSS Boys Reversible Down Padded Gilet

BOSS Boys Reversible Down Padded Gilet

Regular price $76.20

Sale price $127.00
FREE FAST DELIVERY


Younger boys puffer style reversible gilet by BOSS, made in silky polyamide with luxurious down padding for extra warmth. This hooded gilet is red on one side and navy blue on the other, with printed logos on both sides.
  • 100% silky polyamide 
  • Padding: 90% down, 10% feathers (lightweight)
  • Machine wash (30*C)
  • Zip fastening
  • Reversible

Boys Reversible Padded Jackets

If you have a growing up boy in your house, then you must be familiar with the efforts required to shop for garments that suit their style and choice. And when searching for winter wear, the quality of the fabric becomes your priority. At Baby Bella, you can shop for BOSS boys reversible padded jackets at the best price, from four to fourteen years of kids. This younger boy’s puffer style reversible gilet made by BOSS is made with silk polyamide and extra padding to keep them warm in the chilling cold of winters. It has a zip fastening from the middle making it more convenient and stylish on wearing. Not to forget, it has two reversible sides, with one side navy blue and the other side red (logo printed on both the sides), you don't have to worry about styling him up from now on! The padding of the puffer style reversible gilet is done with 10% feathers and the remaining 90% padding to maintain the balance between light-weight for comfort and extra warmth to protect from the cold weather. And with its easy machine-wash feature, you don't have to worry about getting the hoodie dirty every time your little boy goes out with his friends for a soccer match.


Share this Product

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

More from this collection