The Bugaboo Donkey 3 Duo can be used from birth with a bassinet or for older children with a reversible seat – both can be used independently from the stroller. If you have two children of different ages, the Bugaboo Donkey 3 can expand into a side-by-side double stroller or back to a mono configuration in just a few simple clicks. Easily release the bassinet or seat from the stroller while keeping one hand free. The Donkey 3 boasts a redesigned bassinet with easy-to-reach storage pockets, a sun canopy with optimal air flow, a lighter wheel design with a 17 oz weight reduction, a rotating carry handle, and more!
- One-piece self-standing fold or two-piece compact fold
- Five-point harness
- Fixed black leather-look handlebar and carry handle
- Multi-terrain, modular system
- One-hand operating seat recline and reverse
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Side luggage basket—for added storage when going for a stroll with one child
- Sun canopy, seat, and bassinet are made from 100% polyester
- Sun canopy is water-repellant, with UPF 50+ sun protection
- The bassinet, seat and sun canopy fabrics are machine washable at 86°F
- Puncture-proof, 10-inch foam wheels and swivel front wheels provide a smooth and comfortable ride
- Car seat compatible with Chicco®, Britax-Römer® and Maxi Cosi® (adapters needed— available to purchase separately)
- Age recommendation: Birth – 48 lbs
- Width (double stroller mode): 29″
- Width (single stroller mode): 23.6″
- Stroller weight with seat: 133 lbs
- One-piece fold: 35.8″ x 29″ x 36.6″
- Compact fold: 35.8″ x 23.6″ x 9.4″
- Under seat basket capacity: 28 liters
- Manufacturer’s warranty: Add an additional year to the already included 2-year warranty if you register your stroller online within 3 months of purchase.
- Chassis with wheels
- 2 frames
- 2 sun canopies with wires
- 2 carry handles
- Under seat basket
- 2 rain covers
- Side luggage basket & cover
- 2 base seat fabrics
- 1 base bassinet fabric
- 1 bassinet apron
The name Bugaboo is synonymous with strollers. But it wasn’t always that way. In fact, back in 1994, when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used on any terrain was a completely new concept at the time. Five years later, Barenburg and his business partner Eduard Zanen founded their own factory, after failing to find a manufacturer that would meet their high safety standards. Today, Bugaboo is a company with 70 bright thinkers, smart designers and highly skilled engineers whose products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world, and the line has expanded to include luggage systems and capsules. But the primary goal – to allow parents to move their kids around the world with ease – will never change.
Final sale. As per our return policy this item is not eligible for return.