Bugaboo Donkey2 Classic Twin Complete Stroller
The Bugaboo Donkey2 Classic brings a neutral, timeless color palette to the versatile Donkey2. This special-edition stroller features a fresh white quilted microfleece interior lining, dark navy or grey mélange fabrics, and black faux leather handlebars.
In three simple clicks, the Bugaboo Donkey2 grows from a single stroller to a side-by-side double stroller. Stroller seats, bassinets and infant car seats can be used in any combination to create one of the highest-quality double strollers on the market.
New for 2018, the Donkey2 features foam-filled wheels instead of the original Donkey's air-filled tires. Other updated details include new color options for both the canopy and seat fabric, a redesigned bassinet apron, a flip-flop-friendly brake, and a cover and pockets for the side luggage basket.
It's called the Donkey for a reason: The Donkey2 packs 44 pounds of storage, between a roomy underseat basket and a side basket (for single mode) ideal for groceries and shopping bags. Top-of-the-line materials and large wheels with all-wheel suspension make the Donkey2 the smoothest of rides for baby and parent, no matter how rugged the terrain gets.
The Donkey2's seat frame becomes a bassinet when paired with included bassinet fabric. The reclining, reversible seat can face either direction and, in a unique-to-Bugaboo feature, it's also self-standing so your child has a seat wherever you go. The Bugaboo Donkey2 is compatible with infant car seats from numerous brands, allowing for the creation of a custom travel system.
This Bugaboo Donkey2 Twin Complete Stroller includes the materials needed to use the stroller with twins. For a duo stroller that does not include a second bassinet, purchase the Bugaboo Donkey2 Duo Complete Stroller.
- Grows from a single stroller to a double stroller with multiple configurations involving stroller seats, bassinets or infant car seats
- As a side-by-side double stroller, Donkey2 is still narrow enough to fit through a standard doorway
- Compatible with infant car seats to create a travel system
- Large wheels with all-wheel suspension for a sturdy ride over rough terrain
- Foam wheels simulate air-filled tires without ever going flat
- Superior maneuverability and tight swivel radius allows for one-handed steering
- Side luggage basket holds 22 pounds; includes cover and pockets for storing keys, wallet and phone
- One-piece, self-standing fold
- Can go into two-wheel mode for sand and snow
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces parent
- One-handed recline to three positions, including flat position for sleeping or newborns
- Height-adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Leather-look handlebar and bumper bar
- Flip-flop friendly foot brake
- Stroller seat and bassinet stand independently on the ground
- Width in mono mode: 23.6"
- Width in duo mode: 29"
- Dimensions for one-piece fold: 20.5" x 29" x 36.6"
- Dimensions for compact fold: 34.3" x 23.6" x 9.4"
- Weight of stroller and seats: 33.4 pounds
- Weight limit: 37.5 pounds per seat
- Underseat storage weight limit: 22 pounds
- Side luggage basket weight limit: 22 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Base materials: chassis with wheels, seat/bassinet frame, sun canopy wires, carry handle, underseat basket, rain cover
- Base fabrics: seat fabric, bassinet fabric and apron, side luggage basket
- Extendable sun canopy (2)
- Side luggage basket cover
- Duo extension set: second seat/bassinet frame, sun canopy wires, carry handle, rain cover
- Second seat fabric
- Second bassinet fabric complete
Compatible Car Seats
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30
- Cybex Aton Q and Cloud Q (with Maxi-Cosi adapter)
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP and Mico NXT
- Nuna PIPA and PIPA Lite LX (with Maxi-Cosi adapter; not compatible with Pipa Lite)
- Final sale. As per our return policy, this item is not eligible for return.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to receive shipment. Some items may arrive earlier. If you need expedited shipping, please contact us.