Known as "fashion's last rebel," Jeremy Scott brings his bold, whimsical design to new parents with his Wings collection for Cybex.
The celebrity designer's limited-edition version of the Cybex Priam pairs matte-black finishes with shiny gold details on the stroller's frame, wheels and Scott's iconic wings on the sides of the canopy.
Can a stroller be considered high fashion? As Scott says, "Wings are the ultimate expression that anything and everything is possible."
The Cybex Priam stroller combines luxury styling and smart German engineering for a stroller that can do it all. Featuring leather-look details and durable yet luxurious tweed fabrics, the Priam is as fashionable as it is functional.
For baby's first months, combine the Priam with a Cybex car seat or carrycot, or recline the stroller seat to a flat position. When the strolling gets tough, push the Priam in two-wheel mode—or even replace the front wheels with skis for winter walks in the city.
The Cybex Priam folds easily with one hand and also stands when folded, making it simple to store away at a restaurant, on a train or at home.
- Matte black fabrics with shiny gold wings, wheels and frame give your stroller one-of-a-kind style
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Seat can be removed and replaced with Cybex car seat or carrycot
- Reclines with one hand to four different positions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- Height of seat allows stroller to be used as a high chair at a restaurant
- Seat with generous padding is made of denim twill fabric that's durable and luxurious
- Folds easily with one hand and with seat attached
- When folded, can rest in standing position or be trolleyed like luggage
- Oversized, extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window offers complete sun coverage
- Leather-look handlebar can be raised taller than most (up to 43") for tall parents
- Leather-look bumper bar opens on both sides for easy access
- Leg rest can be adjusted to three positions and features faux-leather fabric for easy cleaning
- Generous shopping basket with magnetic closure can be extended to fit a diaper bag
- Unique two-wheel mode helps the stroller go up steps or over rough terrain like sand or snow
- Can be paired with numerous accessories, including front-wheel skis, footmuff, sibling board and more
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: Birth to 55 pounds
- Dimensions with wheels and seat: 34"L x 29"W x 39"H
- Folded dimensions with wheels and seat: 38"L x 23"W x 18"H
- Product weight: 27.5 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Priam Lux seat
- Cybex Priam frame with trekking wheels
- Rain cover with roll-up window
- Bumper bar
- Car seat adapters for Cybex car seats
- Cybex Cloud Q, Aton Q, Aton 2 and Aton
Return Policy: This item is final sale and not eligible for return.